- Call for Papers
- Submit a Paper
- Paper Formatting
- Special Sessions
- Tutorial Proposals
- One-day Workshop
NAGOYA CONVENTION & VISITORS BUREAU
Welcome to PCS 2010 !
Picture Coding Symposium (PCS) is an international forum devoted specifically to advancements in visual
data coding. PCS is the pioneer and has the longest history in this field.
Since 1969, PCS has provided the most exciting meeting place for the visual
coding community: industry, research, academia, and users. The 28th PCS
will be held at Winc Aichi in Nagoya, Aichi, JAPAN, on December 7-10, 2010. In line with the tradition
of PCS, challenging exploratory contributions are very welcomed.
In PCS 2010, in addition to the three day symposium held on December 8-10, the one day workshop will be held on December 7. This workshop, called Workshop on Picture Coding and Image Processing (WPCIP), is jointly organized by the 25th Picture Coding Symposium of Japan and the 15th Image Media Processing Symposium (PCSJ/IMPS).
Furthermore, just after PCS 2010, the 18th International Packet Video Workshop will be held in Hong Kong, China, on December 13-14, 2010 (see PV 2010 web site).
- 2011-02-01: Slides of Dr. Enami's Keynote is available online.
- 2011-01-25: Slides of Dr. Schwarz and Dr. Wiegand's Keynote is avaiable online.
- 2010-12-29: Slides of Dr. Kamitani's Keynote is available onlne.
- 2010-12-11: PCS 2010 was successfully closed. The next PCS, PCS 2012, will be held in Krakow, Poland, on May 5-7, 2012, under the leadership of Prof. M. Domanski, Poznan University of Technology. See you in Krakow !
- 2010-12-09: Friday morning schedule was changed. Tutorial Session 2 was cancelled because flight of the speaker was cancelled due to heavy snow.
- 2010-11-18: PCS2010 Booklet (compact version) was presented.
- 2010-11-04: PCS Technical Program was announced.
- 2010-10-15: Instructions for Presenters were announced.
- 2010-10-04: Online registration site was open.
- 2010-09-28: Visa information was announced in the Registration page.
- 2010-09-15: Electronic copyright submission page was open.
- 2010-09-15: Review results of PCS submissions were notified.
- 2010-09-15: Final paper submission of PCS had started.
- 2010-09-11: One-day Workshop (WPCIP) was announced.
- 2010-09-06: Tutorial speakers were announced.
- 2010-06-10: Venue, Social Events, Travel and Restaurants were updated.
- 2010-04-13: Paper submission of PCS had started.
- 2010-01-25: Keynote speakers were announced.
- 2009-12-07: Conference web site was up.
Symposium Paper Submission
|Submission deadline of regular papers (4 pages)|
June 23, 2010
|Notification of acceptance||September 15, 2010|
|Submission deadline of camera-ready papers (4 pages)||October 8, 2010|
Workshop Paper Submission
|Submission deadline of short papers (2 pages)|
October 11, 2010
|Notification of acceptance|
October 18, 2010
Questions and inquires can be directed to email@example.com.