- Call for Papers
- Submit a Paper
- Paper Formatting
- Special Sessions
- Tutorial Proposals
- One-day Workshop
One day Workshop -- Workshop on Picture Coding and Image Processing (WPCIP)
Workshop on Picture Coding and Image Processing (WPCIP) is held on December 7, right before Picture Coding Symposium. WPCIP is jointly organized with 25th PCSJ and 15th IMPS. At the workshop, all the accepted papers are presented in the poster style in order to encourage discussions and exchange of ideas. Note that the accepted papers WILL NOT BE published in IEEE Xplore.
The workshop will be made of a keynote, poster sessions, and a reception. By making the all presentation in poster style except keynote, communications and discussions among the presenters and attendees will be highly encouraged. The reception at the end will be shared with the attendees of Picture Coding Symposium.
WPCIP welcomes short papers on the following wide variety of image/video processing topics:
- Image/Video Coding and Transmission,
- Image/Video Processing,
- Image Formation and Display Technologies
- Image Quality Assessment
- Pattern Recognition
- Computer Vision
- Computer Graphics
- Multimedia Applications and Systems
- Virtual Reality
- 3DTV/FTV (Free-viewpoint TV)
Paper format and submission
Authors are allowed 1 page or 2 pages at the maximum for your document, including all figures, tables, and references. Any documents that exceed the 2 page limit will be rejected.
All papers must be written in English. Authors can use the following templates for WPCIP.
- LaTeX template file, an example of using the "spconf.sty" and "IEEEbib.bst" files.
- Word 97/2000 sample, a template of correct formatting and font use.
These templates are the same ones for the Symposium except that they exclude Abstract and Index Terms. When you are already using the template for the symposium, you need to remove Abstract and Index Terms from the document.
Please upload the pdf version of the document through the paper submission page for workshop below:
- Submit your workshop paper (PDF only) by October 11, 2010, 23:59:00 PST.
Papers must be submitted by the deadline date. There is no extension.
Note that IEEE copyright form is not required for paper submission in this workshop.
See WPCIP Technical Program.
Instructions for Presenters
See the poster presentation part of Instructions for Presenters.
See Registration page for detail.
- Each accepted paper of the workshop MUST have one registration by November 8.
- Student authors of the workshop CAN choose the registration at category A3 or B.
- Student authors who have papers in both PCS and workshop MUST register at category A3.
- Others MUST register at category A1 or A2..
Submission deadline of camera-ready papers (1 or 2 pages): October 11, 2010
Notification of acceptance: October 18, 2010